Batignolles Horizontal or Palermo PM, please help me choose...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Please pick one: Batignolles Horizontal or Palermo PM

1. Batignolles Horizontal

2. Palermo PM

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I can't decide which one between these two monogram bags is better to use for daily just strickly for work (besides my Chanel Black Caviar GST). I have different bags for evenings and on weekends. Please give me your opinions since I like both equally but I do not need both. Thanks!!!

2. That's a tough choice. I think either way you go it's good. But I chose BH. GLD!

3. between the 2 I picked the palermo. But my favorite LV shoulder bag is the galliera.

4. I voted for Batignolles Horizontal - it's lightweight, carries a lot and goes with work/casual clothes. GL deciding and post pics.

5. BH is a good versatile bag.

6. Bh!!!!!!!!!!!;););)

7. I love my BH. And like Beljwl I also love the galliera.

8. BH!! I love mine!

9. I love love love my BH!!!

10. Here is another vote for the BH. :yes:

11. I think the Palermo makes a great everyday bag. I only like the BH as a work tote. So, the Palermo gets my vote.

12. Palermo for sure!

13. I just went through this a few weeks ago. The BH was one of the one's I looked at when I was choosing my next LV. It was a nice bag and all but I just fell in love with the Palermo PM in person. It's such a beautiful and versatile bag, in that it can be carried so many different ways since it comes with the strap and I loved that it zipped closed. Plus I LOVE the zipper pull, its almost like getting a free bag charm. My vote is PALMERO PM all the way!!!!

14. Bh

15. I love Palermo, but BH is more efficient for an everyday use.