Batignolles H straps (or any LV shoulder straps) question

bunny

Handbags R Us
Feb 2, 2006
Hello

Im still contemplating what should be my first proper LV purchase and I was looking at the small poppincourt and I just saw the Batignolles H, which looks really unique.

I was wondering if anyone who owns this has a problem with one shoulder strap falling off their shoulder. Im only asking this as most of my shoulder bags that I have and use for ages, after a year or so, sometimes one strap falls down my shoulder and the other remains on my shoulder so Im forever pulling the strap back over. Just didnt want to save up alot of money for my first purchase for this to eventually happen.

Id love your advice

thanks

I have a monogram cabas piano bag and its never an issue, even in the winter with a jacket on its fits well and stays put.

bunny said:
Hello

Im still contemplating what should be my first proper LV purchase and I was looking at the small poppincourt and I just saw the Batignolles H, which looks really unique.

I was wondering if anyone who owns this has a problem with one shoulder strap falling off their shoulder. Im only asking this as most of my shoulder bags that I have and use for ages, after a year or so, sometimes one strap falls down my shoulder and the other remains on my shoulder so Im forever pulling the strap back over. Just didnt want to save up alot of money for my first purchase for this to eventually happen.

Id love your advice

thanks

For me, one strap always falls off for both the Cabas Piano and Batignolles H. But it's not different than any other 2 shoulder strapped bags I've had in the past. Batig definitely stays on better than the Piano(which falls off quite a bit) though. But I'm not too bothered by it as I'm still wearing it everyday (BH)!

Like Bunny, I too am looking at getting a LV shoulder bag, the BH or the PH. For those of you that have the BH, do you have any pix of it on your shoulder? I'm thinking it might be a little too big, but am not quite sure. Thanks

I have the BH which I love!! I have had it for a few weeks and I do have the problem with the strap falling down. It really isn't that big of an issue though because I figure for most shoulder bags that would be the issue. I still love it though!!!

I have the BH and am using it for the first time today (even though I've owned it for a month).
No problem at all with the straps. I usually only have problems keeping rounded straps on my shoulder. These are flat and they stay put quite nicely!