Batignolles? Anyone?

Noorah1

Aug 26, 2008
Finland
Hi! I am thinking of purchasing Batignollesand I would love to hear opinions about it. It doesn't seem to be one the most popular bags? Correct me if I am wrong ;)

If someone is kind enough to post pictures, I would greatly appreciate it! ;)

Noorah1

Aug 26, 2008
Finland
Thank you for replies! I will of course try all the different sized Batignolles in the boutique but I wanted to hear opinions from you, too :smile: It might just make my decision easier, hehe!

camommyof3

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
I have the Batignolles Horizontal. It's a pretty bag and is very comfy on the shoulder. Being horizontal, I have hit my kids in the head on accident more than a few times, though, ugh.

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I think this is probably the most classic tote that LV has made. Looks very easy to wear and comfortable too. Perfect "goto" bag. I want one in Damier so badly.

Dec 12, 2006
I think it is very popular. I think its just not as popular in conversation because a lot of people have one here :yes:

I have the BH and BV

My primary use for them is for work. I sometimes carry my laptop, not too much though. I dont want to strain the leather on the straps. Otherwise its great for everything else, like files, folders, mags, cosmetic case, cell phone, etc

It has an interior zip pocket and a cell phone holder pocket!

SuzanneVuitton

I Love You Louis!
O.G.
Feb 20, 2007
The Netherlands
I have the BH and use it for school
it is a nice bag, not super roomy (unless you only carry the esentials and no school stuff ;) ) and i think i looks even cuter with a scarf on it ;)
here is a pic of me with my BH

jello_1955

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
California
I have one and the only thing that I dislike about it is the straps don't stay on my shoulder. I use a Purseket in it to keep organized and it holds a ton.