Batignolles. 120 or 100?

I know I feel your pain. If you want lots of wear get the 100. It's a delicate material so you need to be careful. It's not as treated as the crystal Python. Just be careful with whatever you get

Thanks for the info! I love the new Pigaresille too (100mm) and I'm debating between the two (bday gift to myself!) and if the python is real high maintenance that may make my decision for me.

Yup saw them this morning. Great option for those that don't do 120

Yes totally! I love them. I might get those over the python because now those shoes aren't even available:

"Unfortunately, the Batignolles 120mm in roccia watersnake is completely unavailable within all of our U.S. boutiques. Additionally, this style will not be stocked/re-stocked within any of these locations. I sincerely apologize!

As per your inquiry, the only other style meeting your preferences that will be produced in this material/color is the Vendome Sling 120mm. Unfortunately, this style has not yet been released so we do not have an image available just yet. That being said, however, it will be a sling-back peep-toe style with a hidden platform and a 120mm heel. This style will be received by both our Madison Ave. and Horatio St. boutiques in NYC by the end of March."

Yes totally! I love them. I might get those over the python because now those shoes aren't even available:

"Unfortunately, the Batignolles 120mm in roccia watersnake is completely unavailable within all of our U.S. boutiques. Additionally, this style will not be stocked/re-stocked within any of these locations. I sincerely apologize!

As per your inquiry, the only other style meeting your preferences that will be produced in this material/color is the Vendome Sling 120mm. Unfortunately, this style has not yet been released so we do not have an image available just yet. That being said, however, it will be a sling-back peep-toe style with a hidden platform and a 120mm heel. This style will be received by both our Madison Ave. and Horatio St. boutiques in NYC by the end of March."

What! I thought Chicago was getting the watersnake