Batignolles 100 or Patent Very prive?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Need help deciding which CL to choose for my second pair. I already own the new simples 120 in nude. I am considering the Batignolles 100 or Patent Very Prives. I don't live near a store that carries CLs so I will be ordering online. Any recommendations on comfort, sizing?

2. I'd go for the batignolles 100, but just cause I dont fancy peep-toes that much.

3. The Bats are really TTS, not sure about the VPs. Both are very classic shoes and you will get a lot of wear out of either. My vote is for the VPs - a really sexy shoe. To me the Bats just aren't as fabulous as the Pigalles. A great pump, but nothing to write home about.

4. Both are lovely...I personally love my VP's, and since you have a closed toe a peep toe might be nice but what do like to wear?? I like the sculpted heel of the batignolles but choosing between the two I'd go with VP's, I find them very comfortable and TTS...I'm a 9 and a 39.5-40(40.5 in some) in CLs...I have my VP's in 40 with some room/padding and 39.5 for a snug fit. Good luck and I hope you find something awesome, any questions let me know!!!!

5. Um I will say that I like a little more give in my fit so I could do a VP in 39.5 but sometimes I would rather pad than be tight! Personal preference.

6. I like both but since you already have Simples, I would go for an open-toe next,