Baths? Addicted or a shower person????

im not so much a bath person.. but i like to sit in the shower. ive never told that to anyone! i just sit there and its so relaxing and warm. i do the whole shower routine sitting in the tub with the shower on!

I sit in the shower too!!

Never been much of a bath person, much prefer to sit in the shower!:yes:

I guess you could call me a shower girl, because I take 2 a day. But, in the colder weather, I'll take a nice bath with really warm water, and one of my favorite bubble baths - usually something exotic that I picked up in Hawaii. I dim the lights, and just relax.

Unfortunately, one of my cats usually comes in and sits on the ledge, and wants to play with the bubbles. It's kinda cute though!

I love baths in the wintertime, when it is cold outside. My absolute favorite bath product is Butterball bath bomb from Lush. In the winter, when my skin gets dry, the cocoa butter feels so nice!

[Originally Posted by Corrinnequote=gemski107;1424741]I sit in the shower too!!

Never been much of a bath person, much prefer to sit in the shower!:yes:[/quote]

*Phew**** So glad to know i'm not a weirdo, because i too prefer sitting in the shower. With hot hot water running.

The idea of baths doesnt really appeal to me, and not very relaxing for me.

Showers all the way. I have probably not soaked in a tub in 5 years or more. I always think oh, maybe tonight I'll try candles and a glass of vino in the tub but I just don't have time it seems...

I have a tub, but I never seem to have the time to sit in there. Even though my tub is really clean, it just feels dirty to me. I'm a shower girl. :biggrin:

me too! I think my tub would be dirty to me no matter how hard I scrubbed it :P I just don't like the idea of sitting where someone else's butt has been (the house has been in my family forever and the tub came with the house so I have no idea how old it is) I love the idea of taking baths, though (although I probably haven't taken one on more than 10 years) I'm thinking of putting in a jacuzzi in my apartment, and if I do I intend to spend a lot more time in the bath. It sounds very relaxing.

i looooove baths but don't always have time to indulge. soaking for an hour in a nice hot bubble bath just after dawn is the best way to start the day for me.