bath & body works...who's a fan?

maria28

loving H...
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
UK
i just love the stuffs in bath & body works. everytime i visit US, i always come back with a lot of stuffs....even hand soaps:P. my dh just shakes his head. i'm just wondering if anyone else is a fan of bath&body works and what's your favourite product(s)?:heart:

nviedprincess

Oct 18, 2006
I am a bath and body works FANATIC. I literally have almost everything in that store. I particularly like the aromatherapy stuff!

Sep 23, 2006
I love Bath and Body works. My favorites are seacotton, cucumber melon, warm vanilla sugar, Japanese Cherry Blossom, White Cherry Blossom, and violet (limited Edition).

chanel princess

Addict
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
Toronto
I love bath & body works as well! especially the anti bacterial stuff!
i LOVE sweet pea! and the green tea and ginger (i believe that's what it's called)

Apr 28, 2007
Washington
I love the Just for Kids Foaming anti bacterial hand soap, but they stopped making it. I think we're down to two bottles. I also love the Kitchen Lemon and Cucumber Melon anti bacterial soap. I like the holiday lotions, too. I put a whole bunch of the Sugar Cookie lotion on right before I got my hair cut one time and my male hair dresser said I smelled so good he could eat me. (Like a cookie, get your mind out of the gutter!)

Dec 18, 2006
Michigan
I'm a fan! I have never walked out of that store without spending more than $50 bucks! :graucho: My favorite favorite faaaavorite product is the Twisted Peppermint 2-in-1! And it's back! I have a gift card and a spend $10 get something for free coupon so I am going to stock up soon! YAY! I also want to get one of the flickering candle oil burners... ohhh so pretty!

Sweetpea83

May 28, 2007
I love that place too...my fave lotion of the moment is their ''coconut lime verbena'' body lotion...I also love their ''Japanese cherry blossom'' perfume.

caxe

-+-+-+-+-+-
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
Everywhere
I don't like a lot of their stuff. They have too much stuff in there that smells like food. I get sick of chocolate this, or pumpkin that, or vanilla this, or mocha that. Lemon. Orange. Apple. Tangerine. Enough already. I was a BIG fan when they were still carrying their Henri Bendel fragrance line; Rose Petals was to DIE for and I made sure to stock up when I found out it was being discontinued.

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
I loved their Tutti Dolce line, which they no longer carry. :sad: The sugar wafer and creme brulee stuff was AMAZING. I'm not really that into food scents, but these were perfect. I also like BBW coconut lime verbena body cream, magnolia blossom body spray and True Blue Spa shea butter stuff.

I always go into that place to browse and end up spending like $50. It's insane!

MichelleAntonia

<3
O.G.
Jan 17, 2007
East Bay, CA
cucumber melon is my absolute favorite, they still make it, right? also mango mandarin and juniper breeze.

and i absolutely LOVE all their 'temptations' seasonal products, like twisted peppermint, pumpkin, cinnamon bun, pecan, etc. wow!

back in the mid 90s, they had a scent called herbal mist that first got me started on b&bw, i wish they still made it! that and juniper breeze, which i think, if they still have it, is their longest running scent!

Feb 11, 2006
San Francisco
I used to be a fan until the changed the look of the store. Since they did their makeover, I haven't gotten a single thing from there. It's kind of like losing an old friend because I used to go in there all the time when I was in middle school. Nothing looks the same or smells the same anymore. Maybe I'm just being weird.

I prefer the Body Shop nowadays. The scents I used to like at B&BW were Coconut Lime Verbena, Mango Mandarin, and Sweet Pea. I HATED Cucumber Melon though. I liked it when it first came out but EVERYONE wore it at my school so I got sick of the scent.