Bath and Body Works: Semi-Annual Sale...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. starts tomorrow, erm, today- June 4th. I might stop in to sniff the new Pineapple collection.

Yay for deals and sales! :yahoo:

2. hitting it up before class! :graucho: and hitting up white barn later this week!

oh, for an idea...b&bw:
    $1 glycerin soaps
    $1 sig collection freshwater cucumber and sea island cotton (2 oz lotion)
    $2 select lip products
    $4 sig collection classic fragrances
    $5 wallflowers (starter kits and refills)- june 4-10 only
    up to 75% off select items
    $3 sig collection creamy body wash and shower gel- june 4-6 only!

white barn:
    $1 select votive holders
    2/$5 concentrated room sprays
    $5 white barn ny 4oz mini candles
    $5 wallflowers (same as b&bw)
    12/$6 votive candles
    2/$5 mix and match home fragrance oils and select oil warmers- june 4-6 only!

3. Wow, thanks!!

4. I am so excited! I always spend at least $100 bucks every time this event goes on. I still have some items from the last event:shame:

5. wow thanks for the post!! those are great steals!:nuts::tup:

6. I love Bath and Bodyworks! I bought everything at full price last time I went down there and it cost me a small fortune! I wish Canada would open up a store already! Thanks for the heads up though! ;D

7. Hi Gals,

For 3 days only, the shower gels and creamy body washes (regularly $9.50) are on sale for $3!!! I just bought 2 dozen! eek!

Also, use WELCOME516 to get a free lip product up to $7.50 value:

[​IMG][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Free Lip product (up to a $7.50 value) with any purchase.[/FONT]
    Offer valid now through June 16, 2007. Offer excludes Goldie lip products.
    [/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To Redeem In Stores:[/FONT]
    Print this offer and present it at any
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bath & Body Works Store[/FONT]. Authorization code 5950.
    [/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To Redeem Online ([FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shop Now[/FONT]):[/FONT]
    1. Add your merchandise to your shopping bag.
    2. Add your FREE Lip product, up to a $7.50 value.
    3. At checkout, enter promotion code WELCOME516.
    [/FONT]