Basketball Wives

I watched that little bit again, I think that the real estate lady (forget her name, chick with the under bite) had something to do with Plastic Surgery being there...

ITA, it looked too staged!

I figured Eve out because she never got her wedding after being with the guy for a long time and having a child with him, she's very bitter that Gloria is about to be married and telling Jen she needs to get a divorce.

Royce was too cute standing there watching them old hags duke it out- LOL...

behind the scenes as in: let these chickenheads make a fool of themselves on national TV.... not me :biggrin:

LOL! My thoughts exactly. Yesterday was entertaining. It was funny when Gloria was so mortified that dancers actually try to date players. She acted like national security was at risk lol! I still like Jen, love her look, but she seems easy to walk over IMO. Like the remarks her husband was making while looking at the houses. Ain't no way my DH would be making cracks like that at my expense! Eve comes across as more bitter each episode, what player was she with?

i think its funny how they look down on orlando . why do they whats wrong with orlando ? i have never been to miami so i do not know much i have only been to disney world and that big mall with the LV store and gucci

LOL! My thoughts exactly. Yesterday was entertaining. It was funny when Gloria was so mortified that dancers actually try to date players. She acted like national security was at risk lol! I still like Jen, love her look, but she seems easy to walk over IMO.

Like the remarks her husband was making while looking at the houses. Ain't no way my DH would be making cracks like that at my expense! Eve comes across as more bitter each episode, what player was she with?

Seriously...when they were like "you will live forever and have children..., he was like, " I don't know about all of that, let's just take it one day at a time." and the other comment, about how "he makes each woman feel like they are the only one, etc" all I could say was WOW!

She isn't divorcing him because she likes the lifestyle...and if she hasn't had sex with him in MONTHS, and he's cheated in the past, he is DEFINITELY getting it somewhere else, especially if those women are throwing coochie at him like that.

He is not even cute.

Gloria's one...he knows the guys who cheat, he probably has too, but of course he will keep the secrecy code, casue he will need it one day himself.

Gloria's ring is HUGE, but sorry, don't think he's going to marry her....these guys are content with having babies, playing house and having 'fiancees" as evidenced by this show.

Gloria had a wed. band on like they are married, (I thought they were and could have sworn they've called her his wife), but the caption listed her at Fiancee.

Seriously...when they were like "you will live forever and have children..., he was like, " I don't know about all of that, let's just take it one day at a time." and the other comment, about how "he makes each woman feel like they are the only one, etc" all I could say was WOW!

She isn't divorcing him because she likes the lifestyle...and if she hasn't had sex with him in MONTHS, and he's cheated in the past, he is DEFINITELY getting it somewhere else, especially if those women are throwing coochie at him like that.

He is not even cute.

Gloria's one...he knows the guys who cheat, he probably has too, but of course he will keep the secrecy code, casue he will need it one day himself.

Gloria's ring is HUGE, but sorry, don't think he's going to marry her....these guys are content with having babies, playing house and having 'fiancees" as evidenced by this show.

Gloria had a wed. band on like they are married, (I thought they were and could have sworn they've called her his wife), but the caption listed her at Fiancee.

Thank you!

Jen's husband is a hot mess. I think the only reason she is with him is becuase of the lifestyle. I couldn't believe his comments when they were house hunting. He knows he can do whatever and she will just take it. Does she have a job or career?

These women know what they are getting in when they sign up. In one way or the other, they were groupies also or chasing the next athlete with money or who is going to make it. They know these men cheat! These men were doing it before, while and after they get married these women.

Just to keep it real its the temptation these men get everyday and it is hard for them to resist and they want to try something new because they know they can and they also know they can get away with it because they know their wives/girlfriends/fiancees are not going to give up the lifestyle.

Seriously, I know some athletes and wealthy men (most of my friends are male) and bottom line, hanging around them, I do feel sorry for these women but like I said, they know what they were getting into when they signed up.

I'm not understanding Royce and WHY people like her. She is a groupie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you explain a 30yr old cheerleader???? She likes to be seen and like to be in "the know" with that world. So fine, her passion/talent is dancing, there are so many other things she can do with that. Like start a studio or become a choreographer for singer or dance videos. So many options and if I'm not mistaken she has a degree. Leave cheerleading to the younger ones, I don't care how old she looks, she's still 30!!! Sorry update:

I just googled her and she has no job she is just living off her baby momma checks. Whatever!!! Point proven.

And I don't care for Gloria either. How can you be a role model for the other women when you are still a baby momma yourself. He has not married you yet. And popping out kids before marriage is not knowledge/game, him putting a ring on it before the kids is the way to go. I don't like how she tries to predict the future. As if she will be happily ever after, you don't know that!!! H*ll I've been married for 7yrs and everyday I'm like so far so good. Gloria has this, "better than them" attitude and I can't understand why. If you really look at it she is going down the same path Eve went down minus popping out babies.