Basketball Wives~and their LVs!! Irene, Watercolor etc.

DANIELI

GIA & BOB
Nov 30, 2007
BBall Wives new season tonight, these ladies have some fabulous LV's, just tonight, seen were an Irene, a RP Watercolor Speedy 35 and a Suhali Lockit GM Gold! Always love seeing these rare bags on TV, since you rarely see them in person. Seems like I am only watching for the handbag appearances.

They probably had stylists dress them or give them bags.... I used to think all these people on TV owned or bought their own stuff, although I'm sure a few still do. They're walking advertisements for the brands.

They probably had stylists dress them or give them bags.... I used to think all these people on TV owned or bought their own stuff, although I'm sure a few still do. They're walking advertisements for the brands.

Yes, Real Housewives of BH is one big Hermes advertisement. But I think they might own theirs!

can i just say that this show drives me insane?! lol too much drama and screaming for me (and i even like real housewives!) but man there are some nice bags (and shoes)..

Yeah, BBWs is trash tv at it's best! This is one show that is LV heavy.

I don't think there are stylists that influence the bags since the bags are "so last last" season. Wouldn't the stylists have them carry current bags & vary the brand?

Most of the LEs I've seen from season 1 & so far in current season are from 2 years ago & the exquisite RP SS 08 line.