Basketball tickets?

Ticketmaster

But the problem with Ticketmaster is that popular events get sold out within minutes because dirty speculators buy hundreds-to-thousands of tickets in bulk. Here in Downtown LA, a few of them even have offices, that's how much money their making

If you want to get something off ticket master you basically have to order it the very moment it becomes available

I'd stay away from it, never heard of it

As many awful stories as there are about eBay, I would actually prefer eBay lol

Just make sure you are only dealing with buyers that have 1000+ transactions and a 99%+ rating, and only living in the United States. If it's concert tickets your buying, the seller your buying from most likely sells them quite regularly, and you can see the feedback left for them so far. I personally have not had a single bad experience off eBay

I have gotten conned using Paypal as payment from vendors away from eBay, once up to the tune of $400 to a guy in Indonesia who didn't deliver a programming script I paid for. To my surprise, in 2 weeks Paypal gave me a full refund. I thought I was definitely screwed since I had dealt with someone out of country and the purchase wasn't made on eBay. But it was fine.

So eBay/Paypal, from my personal experience, have been very good in refunding money off fraudulent purchases if you report it early. But if you stick to 1000+/+99% in the United States, from a seller that has a long and positive history of selling the product your buying, you won't get conned, it'll be fine.

Just remember though, that it'll most definitely be a dirty speculator, so don't expect to get a good deal. If it's a popular event, it'll probably get pricey because of the popularity of the site. You won't get conned, you're just not gonna get a great deal.