Basic international shipping

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to post, but does anyone know how long basic global shipping takes from the UK to the United States (in particular, California)? I've been waiting on a package since August 5, and it still hasn't arrived, yet. It's not a high-ticket item (it's actually a pashmina), but I'm annoyed that I'm still waiting on the item....

I knew a long time ago, I bought a designer purse from France and it took a little over 3 weeks to get here. When should I get concerned? Thanks!

i'm still waiting for a purse shipped priority from the US on 9 august. the silly tracking says it left the US 13 august and no update since then. all my first class packages shipped after this one have already arrived a long time ago! i wish more sellers would use USPS first class with a third party insurer like auctiva or endicia. :girlsigh:

the royal mail website says surface mail can take up to 6 weeks to north america. it's only been a little over three weeks, imo if you didn't ask/pay for a faster service you would be wrong to ask for a refund before that amount of time has lapsed.