Baseman reversible tote reveal.....

alansgail

Feb 15, 2014
So dd and I went up to the Woodburn outlet today (about 1 hour away from our city) just for fun. First stop (natch!) was Coach.

Upon entering we were handed the 50% off coupon (thank you very much!) and it was fun looking around. I was just going to leave with a leather flower charm until I saw the Baseman reversible tote.....and fell hard. This tote is so pretty, comes with it's own very large pouch inside and reverses to a wonderful blue/gray color. It ended up being $139 so a very good price. I added the gray pouf charm I already had. Such a fun bag! I love things that are a bit "different" so this tote fit the bill for sure. She'll get a lot of use.IMG_6950.JPG

Aww, that's adorable! I got the wristlet in the same color scheme, so I'm excited to see if the downsizing affects the print at all.

Yes, I saw the wristlet too and while it's simply adorable of course the print will be smaller. It wasn't until I saw the tote IRL that I had to have it, totally smitten with it! Everyone needs at least one fun bag or tote in their collection and this one is mine....makes me smile!

Very cute tote! I hope to see more reveals of this Baseman line soon. If I'm desperate enough, I might even drag myself to the outlets. Congrats!!

Get out there and get yourself one! Super cute and now I've decided I need a light pink wallet (or maybe blue) to go with it. Why didn't I think of that when I was at the outlet?!!

Reactions: pbnjam
You inspired me to drive up to the commons and get the tote and the wristlets. Love them!!! Thank you for your awesome reveal!!!!

Yay, good for you! I wish I had also purchased the wristlet. Guess there is still time but I feel that these pieces may be somewhat limited so time will tell. Sure are cute though and I'm glad you got the tote and wristlets!