Baseman reversible tote reveal.....

alansgail

Feb 15, 2014
'over the rainbow'
So dd and I went up to the Woodburn outlet today (about 1 hour away from our city) just for fun. First stop (natch!) was Coach.

Upon entering we were handed the 50% off coupon (thank you very much!) and it was fun looking around. I was just going to leave with a leather flower charm until I saw the Baseman reversible tote.....and fell hard. This tote is so pretty, comes with it's own very large pouch inside and reverses to a wonderful blue/gray color. It ended up being $139 so a very good price. I added the gray pouf charm I already had. Such a fun bag! I love things that are a bit "different" so this tote fit the bill for sure. She'll get a lot of use. IMG_6950.JPG

zjones

Apr 30, 2016
Tampa. FL
Aww, that's adorable! I got the wristlet in the same color scheme, so I'm excited to see if the downsizing affects the print at all.

pbnjam

Feb 9, 2014
New York
Very cute tote! I hope to see more reveals of this Baseman line soon. If I'm desperate enough, I might even drag myself to the outlets. Congrats!!

alansgail

Feb 15, 2014
'over the rainbow'
Aww, that's adorable! I got the wristlet in the same color scheme, so I'm excited to see if the downsizing affects the print at all.
Yes, I saw the wristlet too and while it's simply adorable of course the print will be smaller. It wasn't until I saw the tote IRL that I had to have it, totally smitten with it! Everyone needs at least one fun bag or tote in their collection and this one is mine....makes me smile!

alansgail

Feb 15, 2014
'over the rainbow'
Very cute tote! I hope to see more reveals of this Baseman line soon. If I'm desperate enough, I might even drag myself to the outlets. Congrats!!
Get out there and get yourself one! Super cute and now I've decided I need a light pink wallet (or maybe blue) to go with it. Why didn't I think of that when I was at the outlet?!!

Reactions: pbnjam

Kitts

Jan 30, 2014
Love it!!! It's like your pouf charm was made for that bag; it looks so perfect!

TashaLV

O.G.
Jul 24, 2010
New York
You inspired me to drive up to the commons and get the tote and the wristlets. Love them!!! Thank you for your awesome reveal!!!!

alansgail

Feb 15, 2014
'over the rainbow'
You inspired me to drive up to the commons and get the tote and the wristlets. Love them!!! Thank you for your awesome reveal!!!!
Yay, good for you! I wish I had also purchased the wristlet. Guess there is still time but I feel that these pieces may be somewhat limited so time will tell. Sure are cute though and I'm glad you got the tote and wristlets!