Baseball wives VH1 - Premieres November 30th

Graw

Aug 26, 2011
Another reality show with lots of ex-wives. I wonder how they recruit??

VH1 HITS ONE OUT-OF-THE-PARK WITH NEW SERIES BASEBALL WIVES
VH1’s Baseball Wives Premieres Wednesday, November 30 at 9PM ET/PT

Just because the World Series is almost wrapped up doesn’t mean that baseball season has to end! We’re excited to announce that the latest entrant in our popular “Wives” franchise, Baseball Wives, will be premiering on Wednesday, November 30. We’ll have more details on the show for you in the next few weeks, but for now, enjoy this video sneak preview and brief introduction to the five Baseball Wives— Tanya Grace (ex-wife of retired Chicago’s Mark Grace), Brooke Villone (wife of big-league veteran Ron Villone), Anna Benson (wife of Arizona pitcher Kris Benson), Chantell Kendall (ex-wife of Kansas City’s Jason Kendall) and Jordana Lenz —that will soon be slugging their way into your household!

i watched the trailer and i am HIGHLY disappointed! these chicks are HOT messes! makes me wonder what these baseball players are thinking!!! oh my! i'll still watch though lol

A picture is worth a 1000 words

:wtf: look so boring...but I know I'm going to check it out anyways...for the house, cars, shoes, clothes, closets :giggles:
I think the women want to be on tv and will do/say things to make it there

I saw a commercial last night and the women look a hot mess. Of course I will watch lol.

You think they could airbrush the photos

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/cultist/2011/11/vh1s_newest_hot_mess_baseball.php

Attachments

• bwives.jpg
    bwives.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 121