baseball anyone?

the Mets/STL series has been fun to watch though..........I was laughing my ass off yesterday when Reyes (I think it was him).......pretended to drop the ball he catched so that he could get a double play.......lmao.......lousy acting.......lol

yay baseball!!!!!................although I CAN NOT wait till basketball season starts.........but for now i'm loving baseball

haha, I saw that yesterday and thought it was funny. To me it really doesn't matter what team the Tigers end up playing, I think we can beat either team, lol I hope that doesn't sound cocky, but I just don't see an advantage of playing one team over the other.

AHH, I Love basketball!! It's the best sport EVER. The Pistons are so my team. I do love baseball too, but it doesn't even compare to how much I love basketball. I really need to go to some Pistons games this year, I went to a Tiger game in June.

^^^^ yeah I know........the Tigers are just IT this year........I got so excited when they eliminated the Yankees......Detroit knows how to party!........I got a kick out of seeing Kenny Rogers spraying champagne at the crowds........lol

yeah I wanna try to go to a Laker game this season........I just hate how fast tickets sell out for games.........and the price too.........freakin 80 bucks for nosebleed seats :/ unlike baseball..........where you can buy tickets the day before for so much cheaper

^^^^ yeah I know........the Tigers are just IT this year........I got so excited when they eliminated the Yankees......Detroit knows how to party!........I got a kick out of seeing Kenny Rogers spraying champagne at the crowds........lol

yeah I wanna try to go to a Laker game this season........I just hate how fast tickets sell out for games.........and the price too.........freakin 80 bucks for nosebleed seats :/ unlike baseball..........where you can buy tickets the day before for so much cheaper

..What's the saying back in Detroit, ain't no party like a Detroit party!!!! HA! HA!

Try Craigslist.com for tickets. I've gotten some pretty good seats for Dodger games from season ticket holders there.

..What's the saying back in Detroit, ain't no party like a Detroit party!!!! HA! HA!

LMAO...I was so singing that through the entire series vs the A's. And I've been chanting Eat Em Up Tigers, eat em up *clap**clap*...haha That little chant came from the homeless guy outside of Comerica Park, anyone heard of him? He ended up getting a lot of money from Tee shirt sales with that saying on them. So I don't think he's homeless anymore.