Base shaper or keep the sag?

Hey everyone :smile:
So today I purchased my FIRST LV after a long Coach Obsession journey....
I got the Damier Azur Speedy 30.
I also purchased a Base Shaper.

What do you think looks better? Should I use the base shaper or should I keep the sag?
Let me know! thanks :smile:

I didn't like the flat board base shaper in my Speedy 30. It was too stiff. I do like to use my extra sturdy Chameleon insert in my Speedy 30. In my Galliera PM, I like the Purse To Go insert.

I love sag, but not too much. I don't use a base shaper because I think it makes the speedy look too structured and unnatural, but I do stuff alot of things in my speedy so it doesn't have extreme sag.

I use the base shaper too...it's true that it makes the bag look a bit stiff, but since I don't carry a lot and I don't like the extreme sag I guess there's no other choice...:smile:

I like the sag-my SA said the Speedy is really intended to look somewhat slouchy or otherwise it would've been made with some type of shaper already in it. Plus, if you carry a decent amount of stuff, it will hold it shape fairly well.

Love the sag factor! I've always preferred slouchy, unstructured bags which is why I was so excited when the Galliera came out and I just had to have it!!! I do use a purseket in my Saleya MM for organizational purposes and not as a shaper since the Saleya is a structured bag.

I'm a bonafide sag-hag!!!