Base shaper for Neverfull

shonntew

LUV 2 SHOP!
O.G.
May 10, 2008
Hi, I just purchased a Neverfull Gm from eluxury. And i noticed on ebay that people are selling base shapers for them.
I have not received my purse yet, but should I be getting a base shaper?
Opinions please....
And if I should buy one, what kind of material and where is the best place to purchase it? TIA :girlsigh:

No, I don't think you should. If LV designers meant for the bag to be stiff across the bottom they would have incorporated a stiff board in the bottom. Let the bag do what it is meant to do.

Reactions: embea
For my NF I don't use a base shaper. Since mine is an MM, it tends to sag if I don't have a lot of stuff in it. Recently rediscovered that someone gave me a purse organizer last Christmas and might actually try using it. Problem is, it makes the bag a bit more heavier than usual.

I've ordered a brown one for my new Neverfull GM and are waiting for it to arrive before I start using the bag :yes: I don't like sag, prefer structure! I also have a base shaper for my Speedy 30, wouldn't use it without one and I think it just finishes it off nicely, I don't know why LV don't put them in anyway!

(Only thing about the base shaper with the speedy I found that lipsticks seem to get themselves hidden between the shaper and the bottom of the bag LOL, always on a lipstick hunt!)

The shapers are slightly expensive for what they are (plus postage of course!) - my friend just has cut a piece of thick cardboard to put inside her Speedy but have to say, it looks a bit rough from the inside and I've spent this money on a bag, hey it has to look fab! Especially with the NEverfull, cause it will be more noticeable as the bag is more open.