Base Shaper & Bag Organizer?

usmcwifey

Mar 12, 2012
Hello!

I normally get a base shaper for all of my LV bags, however I want to try out one of the bag organizers I see a lot of people use with their neverfull! For those who have the bag organizer, is a base shaper still needed when you have the organizer in the bag? Or does the organizer also serve as somewhat of a base shaper? I have no issue getting both but don't want to if it would be unnecessary or redundant to have both.

Thank you for the help!

Hello!

I normally get a base shaper for all of my LV bags, however I want to try out one of the bag organizers I see a lot of people use with their neverfull! For those who have the bag organizer, is a base shaper still needed when you have the organizer in the bag? Or does the organizer also serve as somewhat of a base shaper? I have no issue getting both but don't want to if it would be unnecessary or redundant to have both.

Thank you for the help!

I find that if you use a Samorga organizer, since it's made of a pretty thick felt, it is enough to prevent sagging in my NF and my speedy.

Hello!

Thank you for the help!

I think an organizer would be fine without a base shaper in the Neverfull. What size Neverfull do you have? Pursebling.com has some great options available for purse organizers.

I think an organizer would be fine without a base shaper in the Neverfull. What size Neverfull do you have? Pursebling.com has some great options available for purse organizers.

I have the MM ...I was watching som videos on the organizers from a brand called Original Club and then found the Samorga ....would you know the quality difference? Are they the same?

I had a base shaper in my NF. Then I purchased a Samorga organizer for my NF. Although u can get away without using a base shaper with the Samorga, I prefer having it still in there because I bought the thinner Samorga. So if ur looking for more structure get the thicker one.

I just ordered a bag organizer from 47th Heaven on Etsy for my SC. She has wonderful organizers and she is a pleasure to work with. You can also pick from many colors.