Base Shaper & Bag Organizer?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!

I normally get a base shaper for all of my LV bags, however I want to try out one of the bag organizers I see a lot of people use with their neverfull! For those who have the bag organizer, is a base shaper still needed when you have the organizer in the bag? Or does the organizer also serve as somewhat of a base shaper? I have no issue getting both but don't want to if it would be unnecessary or redundant to have both.

Thank you for the help!

2. I find that if you use a Samorga organizer, since it's made of a pretty thick felt, it is enough to prevent sagging in my NF and my speedy.

3. Thank you! This is very helpful! [emoji16]

4. I think an organizer would be fine without a base shaper in the Neverfull. What size Neverfull do you have? Pursebling.com has some great options available for purse organizers.

5. Usually the organizers also function as a base shaper, unless it's a super soft organizer.

6. I have the MM ...I was watching som videos on the organizers from a brand called Original Club and then found the Samorga ....would you know the quality difference? Are they the same?

7. Definitely don't need both. I love my samorga !!!

8. I had a base shaper in my NF. Then I purchased a Samorga organizer for my NF. Although u can get away without using a base shaper with the Samorga, I prefer having it still in there because I bought the thinner Samorga. So if ur looking for more structure get the thicker one.

9. I don't own either type; I do have the GM and the Extra Jumbo Purse Bling Zippered Organizer is awesome :smile:

10. Thank you all for your input! Bag organizer it is! ❤️

11. I just ordered a bag organizer from 47th Heaven on Etsy for my SC. She has wonderful organizers and she is a pleasure to work with. You can also pick from many colors.

12. #12 Jun 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    Oops!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice