Base/Bottom of Saleya MM vs Hampstead MM

LVCRAZED

Ya, but no.
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Ok..

I'm leaning towards getting the Azur Saleya MM....but I'm concerned about the base being too wide and sticking out. (being too bulky)

I did a search on shoulder bags, Saleya MM, Hampstead MM, etc. and found that alot of PFers seem to prefer the Saleya over any other besides the BH of course (which I already have...and love!)

Alot of PFers were saying they didn't like the Base/bottom of the Hampstead cuz it stuck out too much at the bottom. So that's why they preferred the Saleya.

I was cking the size dimensions of both at the base...and the Saleya MM is wider than the Hampstead MM. So wouldn't the Saleya MM stick out more???? I'm confused...:confused1:

(via Vuitton.com)
Saleya MM 17.7 x 11.2 x 7.9
Hampstead MM 13.6 x 11.2 x 6.7

Saleya MM owners is the base pliable, able to give a little? Thus, that's why it doesn't stick out as much??? Maybe able to get "smooshy"??? Like the BH's base????? ...not as stiff?? KWIM...

I love my BH, and I'm hoping if I decide to go with the Saleya MM it'll be similar to how the BH feels when worn. (Base wise) Hmm...

Your thoughts??
TIA all!!!:yes:

I think you should go with the Saleya MM ... I have the PM and I just love the shape and everything. I saw the Hampstead in person and tried it on, but I definitely felt the Saleya was more comfortable.. You should go to the LV Boutique and try them both on to get a better idea:smile:

The bottom of the hampsteads are more structured....which I have to say, I love!!! But, you you don't want it sticking out, you're probably better off with tha saleya.

I tried them both on, and I thought they both stuck out. I just couldn't get them to feel comfortable, even though I love the look of both of them.