barstow coach outlet?? is there still one? anyone been lately?

Thanks to Bunnymasseuse, I was able to get a Dylan tote in red:yahoo:. While there i checked out the 20% off section and saw the following:

2 small toffee croc Sophia bags
1 purple/pink python Sophia
1 blue python Sophia
1 python shoulder bag that Bunny mentioned from yesterday
1 suede Sophia
3 black croc large Sophia bags.

In the 50% off section they had the following bags that stuck out to me:
3 green patent Maggie bags
1 red Dylan tote
1 brown Dylan tote

Thanks for the update, WS. Does it seem odd to you that the Sophias are still at 20% while the Dylans are already at 50% off? They're really trying to milk those Sophias........

Yeah, barstow had the brown suede MSB today, some additional jewelry, some more jewelry rolls, not any fancy scarves or anything like I found the first time. Some more of the Dylan totes I got in black, brown and red. Some older bags are popping up too, like Sydneys?, and they had a XL SPOTLIGHT in a foam-feeling type leather in a light silver leather w/ silver graffiti writing on it and a purple ribbon flower hanging off of it, chain crossbody strap with the silver leather running between it. LOTS more cool fobs today too that I didn't see on Tuesday. Definately worth another run there if you are in the area...or even if you aren't :smile:

I need to make a trip to the Barstow outlet, gotta wait a few weeks though, BOO! I noticed it on my way home from Vegas a couple months ago and wanted to stop, but hubby wasn't about to buy me anymore goodies...lol.

I was there Sunday. It was a lot of the same stuff they've had for the past month or so. It's thinned out a lot though.
purple, brown sequin, zebra, crimson dotted, black croc sophias (still only 20%)
purple tartan poppy - luxey satchel and sequin groovy

I'm sorry that's all I can remember right now. Maybe if you're looking for something specific I can remember if I saw it. I didn't spend a lot of time there, just went for a sequin sophia. I was looking for a wallet and wristlet, but left empty handed because they didn't have a big selection.

Went to Barstow Friday morning and they had the following bags on clearance 40% off:

3 python Hampton XL hobo bag
1 raisin hampton carryall
1 Saffron Audrey
1 Sequin Audrey
2 Cinnamon Maggie bags
1 green patent maggie
1 silver hampton carryall
1 large beige color madison hippie
1 ivory leather hampton XL hobo

Ladies, Barstow is the place to be at right now. Thanks to an amazing tpf member I landed me a BLACK hamptons flap. She is a beauty. They has tons of deletes as of 12pm today.

One blAck dyln tote
Two ivory hamptons hobos
One raisn hobo
One raisn hamptons flap
They had a blue Kristen with the ties on the side. It has gold hardware. I thought it was debut line but It was last years line.

In the 20 percent
Sophias we've been seeing
Alexandras in ever color

Now the wallets for 20%
I was shocked to find the poppy legacy zipper wallet. These are at nordstrom full price and coach still. They had other great wallets.