barstow coach outlet?? is there still one? anyone been lately?

I've been there several times in the past month. If you're looking for FP deletes, they didn't have much last time I was there. Last weekend, they had a few Alex totes (black, orange, pink), lots of Poppy stuff, jade Haileys, several Claires in a brownish copper color (sorry, not sure of the exact name of the color). There were also some siggy Brookes in the clearance section. That's all I can remember off the top of my head. There's tons of MFF bags.

Last edited:
I was there over the summer and they had a huge selection of fp deletes at the time. From what I understand it's a flagship store, but I've only been there once, so I don't know if it's a hit or miss type of outlet.

I think the amount of boutique deletes going to outlets are very limited nowadays. Even the inventory at Cabazon is random and Ontario Mills is 95% MFF. I'm planning a trip to Camarillo soon, I haven't been there since they moved to the bigger store, maybe we'll have better luck there.

Thanks. I'd love to find the antique gold tribeca too. I saw the gray and couldn't resist for that price. At first I was a little disappointed it was the shoulder bag instead of the tote, but now that I have it home I'm really loving it.

Looking for a crossbody if you see any. Not sure if I will go Thursday, waiting for Tanger coupons. Trying to decide if it's worth the drive for 5% more.