barstow coach outlet?? is there still one? anyone been lately?

RachelS4

Feb 7, 2010
SoCal
I've been there several times in the past month. If you're looking for FP deletes, they didn't have much last time I was there. Last weekend, they had a few Alex totes (black, orange, pink), lots of Poppy stuff, jade Haileys, several Claires in a brownish copper color (sorry, not sure of the exact name of the color). There were also some siggy Brookes in the clearance section. That's all I can remember off the top of my head. There's tons of MFF bags.

Last edited:

abdoutots

O.G.
Apr 27, 2008
I was there over the summer and they had a huge selection of fp deletes at the time. From what I understand it's a flagship store, but I've only been there once, so I don't know if it's a hit or miss type of outlet.

Amatista

Sep 20, 2008
Just was there two hours ago, on my way home from Vegas :smile: Lots of MFF recently, though I've seen some cute Sabrinas there!

RachelS4

Feb 7, 2010
SoCal
It's kind of hit and miss. Sometimes they have a lot of FP deletes other times not so much. I really want a Sabrina. Did they have Sabrinas today?

abdoutots

O.G.
Apr 27, 2008
I think the amount of boutique deletes going to outlets are very limited nowadays. Even the inventory at Cabazon is random and Ontario Mills is 95% MFF. I'm planning a trip to Camarillo soon, I haven't been there since they moved to the bigger store, maybe we'll have better luck there.

RachelS4

Feb 7, 2010
SoCal
I just went today. The FP delete area was kind of bare. I did come home with a gray patent tribeca shoulder bag on clearance for $113 including tax.

abdoutots

O.G.
Apr 27, 2008
Congratulations on your new bag. I've always loved the tribeca but gave up hope on coming across one in antique gold.

RachelS4

Feb 7, 2010
SoCal
Thanks. I'd love to find the antique gold tribeca too. I saw the gray and couldn't resist for that price. At first I was a little disappointed it was the shoulder bag instead of the tote, but now that I have it home I'm really loving it.

coj

Sep 9, 2010
Riverside , CA
Looking for a crossbody if you see any. Not sure if I will go Thursday, waiting for Tanger coupons. Trying to decide if it's worth the drive for 5% more.

RachelS4

Feb 7, 2010
SoCal
Love the Barstow outlet. They usually get a good selection of deletes. Please update us on what they have :smile: I'd love to find a black leather audrey.