"Barrel" = Twiggy in UK lingo?

  1. I've been looking for a red metallic from last year, and the only thing found so far is this on Cricket, which they call the Red Metallic "BARREL" Bag. Retail is 525 GBP.


    Is this a Twiggy? No dimensions are listed on the site. I'm guessing that "Barrel" is just British or Cricket lingo for the Twiggy size...? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
  2. I think this is different from the Twiggy and even the Box. It's a smaller, barrel-shaped bag. I've seen some in real life. But I have no clues if it has other names!
  3. Its not a twiggy - its smaller than that. I've seen it IRL before, but I've no idea what the official name is.
  4. I think this is the mini twiggy.
  5. Here's a pic of the mini Twiggy that I got off of atelier.naff I'm not sure if it looks like the mini Twiggy or not.
  6. yes- the barrel is the MINI twiggy. which some sellers think is OK to call a twiggy. Its not a twiggy.

    barrel is smaller and rounder than a twiggy, holds about as much as a clasique.