"Barrel" = Twiggy in UK lingo?

1. I've been looking for a red metallic from last year, and the only thing found so far is this on Cricket, which they call the Red Metallic "BARREL" Bag. Retail is 525 GBP.

[​IMG]

Is this a Twiggy? No dimensions are listed on the site. I'm guessing that "Barrel" is just British or Cricket lingo for the Twiggy size...? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

2. I think this is different from the Twiggy and even the Box. It's a smaller, barrel-shaped bag. I've seen some in real life. But I have no clues if it has other names!

3. Its not a twiggy - its smaller than that. I've seen it IRL before, but I've no idea what the official name is.

4. I think this is the mini twiggy.

5. Here's a pic of the mini Twiggy that I got off of atelier.naff I'm not sure if it looks like the mini Twiggy or not.
    [​IMG]

6. yes- the barrel is the MINI twiggy. which some sellers think is OK to call a twiggy. Its not a twiggy.

barrel is smaller and rounder than a twiggy, holds about as much as a clasique.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice