Barr + Barr

I know I saw the B&B segment while I was flipping channels and I was going to ask the same questions. I don't need a new bag. Help me!!

I saw the presentation on HSN and it looks like they are really nice bags. I like the Airline bag especially. The leather looks great and the prices are reasonable.

I agree. They look like nice purses. I'm getting a bit tired of spending a lot of money on bags and would love to know if anyone has bought one from this brand.

Just went into the website and I just forwarded a bag I like to my DH who is thinking of what to get me for my birthday (just got an expensive bag so it has to be cheaper this time). :graucho:

As I'm reading all the post I'm chuckling because I saw them on HSN too and caved and got one too :giggles:
I also happened to get one on e-bay for a very good price anyway the leather is VERY VERY soft and it seem well made as well. :smile:
BTW did any catch the fact that HSN will not be offering the bar+bar line any more?? I wonder why.

Last edited:
As I'm reading all the post I'm chuckling because I saw them on HSN too and caved and got one too :giggles:
I also happened to get one on e-bay for a very good price anyway the leather is VERY VERY soft and it seem well made as well. :smile:
BTW did any catch the fact that HSN will not be offering the bar+bar line any more?? I wonder why.

Which style did you get?