Barneys Warehouse Sale - LA - New Location

Quigs

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Barneys Warehouse Sale is moving to larger quarters, the LA Convention Center, South Hall and is scheduled for August 13-23.

From LA Racked:
"If you think that means all of the size 4 Prada shifts will be picked over by the time the sale reaches LA, your worries are unfounded—Barneys assures us the LA sale comes from an entirely separate pool of merchandise, made up of stock from the Beverly Hills, Chicago and Las Vegas flagships."

Lovedior

Dior Fake Fighter
Jun 22, 2009
do you know if we have to register before or if there is something like a vip pass ? or if we have to pay for entrance ? do you have the hours and dates for los angeles ?

Quigs

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
do you know if we have to register before or if there is something like a vip pass ? or if we have to pay for entrance ? do you have the hours and dates for los angeles ?
The only information I have at this time are the dates and new location which I posted.

acschjenn

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
LA
noooooooooooo! I always loved the fact that the previous location was super close to my home. Can't believed it moved to the Convention Center, although that location makes sense :P. Thanks for the info!

KingShoper

Mar 2, 2009
tHERE IS ALOT OF STREET PARKING!!!!! ITS BASICALLY THE SAME THING BECAUSE THE PARKING LOT IS FAR AWAY FRM THE CENTER N E WAYZ.

IS IT WORTH GOING??? I NEVER BEEN. R THE PRICES GOOD?