Barneys Warehouse Sale LA...additional % off

1prettygirl

Jan 13, 2008
Does anyone know if there's anymore additional % off today? I was there yesterday and everything was additional 25% off the lowest price. I'm hoping it will be more this weekend.

Anyone going today please let me know the % off. Thanks so much.

linpaddy

O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
I popped by the sale today and women's shoes and clothes were an additional 25% off.

Pretty dingy selection but there were some goodies if you are an XS or XL.

There was a good selection of shoes...some Miu Miu/Prada heels, lots of boots, and a ton of Lanvin flats in larger sizes. Pricing was so-so especially considering that the shoes are more $$ than NM or Saks even with the 25% off. But if you are looking for some decent heels and don't mind paying more, it's worth sorting through the mess.

Not worth the time IMO. I didn't see a lot of people buying.

cmonkey02

Jan 13, 2009
stopped by tonight after work. i was pretty disappointed by the additional 25% off, especially since you can get that in the store or outlet, but the "as is" section was pretty good. all "as is" items were an additional 75% off. i picked up a cashmere generra cardigan with a few buttons missing for $25 (retial $298), a marc jacobs cocoon sweater jacket with a bit of pilling that's imo very easy to shave off for $25 (retail $300) and a derek lam couture ruffle collar blouse with a small tear along the seam for $42 (retail $800). very nice finds if you're willing to do a little bit of tailoring.

Feb 25, 2009
Los Angeles/ San Francisco
stopped by tonight after work. i was pretty disappointed by the additional 25% off, especially since you can get that in the store or outlet, but the "as is" section was pretty good. all "as is" items were an additional 75% off. i picked up a cashmere generra cardigan with a few buttons missing for $25 (retial $298), a marc jacobs cocoon sweater jacket with a bit of pilling that's imo very easy to shave off for $25 (retail $300) and a derek lam couture ruffle collar blouse with a small tear along the seam for $42 (retail $800). very nice finds if you're willing to do a little bit of tailoring.

wheres the barneys outlet? is there any good stuff there?