Barneys Warehouse L.A. August 2009, will you be there?

I went very late in the day (before closing) - I saw Alta Arielle (sp?) in Yellow Suede and EB Suede in 37.5, 38, 38.5, 39, 39.5, 41. THe yellow suede in 39 had pen marks.
A LOT of cute shoes - but in the larger sizes (I saw a girl got a pair of black Ginervas in suede).
A few satin Carnivals (!!) in sizes 36, 37, 39, 39.5 (these looked dirty), 40
Mount Street in 36, 39, 40
SImple in Yellow patent in 37
New Simple in Deep Purple patent in 40
Peniche in Purple/Burgundy-like patent in 39
Scarpe in Yellow and in Lt Blue in 36, 37, 37.5, 39, 41
Madame Claude in BArbie Pink (still there by closing) and in Red
Picadors in Red size 37, 39
Jeffersons in suede (Navy, Bluch, Red) in all sizes (still there by closing). They were kinda dirty

On a side note, the Alaias I got for 1650, were on sale for $500..and there were A LOT of them in both burgundy red and black in sizes 37-40 :pout:

Not a ton of CL to choose from, but a very good amount from other brands (especially Prada, Alaia, Bottega, MArni, Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, etc).

It wasn't super-crowded overall, but the shoe section (mens and womens) was. I saw no Handbags. Line to pay was insanely long and apparently it was a 30 minute wait to check out.
Next mark-down is Sunday, with next big shipment on Monday (can't go, but may send a friend of mine with a camera & a budget!).

Madame claude's pink isn't barbie pink :smile: not to get anyone too excited. Barbie pink has more of a metalic patent look to it.

Also, the stock gets refilled every time it dwindles, so whatever you see now might not be there but may be back in a few days from another store.

Pretty much what was on sale at barneys comes in and out of the racks (other than the alti or declic.. :sad: seems like those were way too popular but i'm crossing my fingers when I go next week)

Madame claude's pink isn't barbie pink :smile: not to get anyone too excited. Barbie pink has more of a metalic patent look to it.

Also, the stock gets refilled every time it dwindles, so whatever you see now might not be there but may be back in a few days from another store.

Pretty much what was on sale at barneys comes in and out of the racks (other than the alti or declic.. :sad: seems like those were way too popular but i'm crossing my fingers when I go next week)

You are so right! They were just a hot pink (all hot pinks look barbie-ish to me ) :biggrin:

Hopefully Sunday/Monday (New markdowns!) have more choices:graucho:

Went yesterday. Not the best selection... but they STILL HAD BOXES they had yet to open! Meaning they may have the same stock when they have the additional 75% off!! it was 50% off yesterday. So sad I can't go :sad: Oh, well.