Barneys Warehouse L.A. August 2009, will you be there?

Jan 25, 2008
SoCal
I'm going to head up right after hubby leaves for work (so about 7:30...be there by 9 since there will DEF be traffic).. Who's going to be there?!?!? Maybe we'll do a lunch afterwards?

dbeth

Feb 6, 2009
Southern California
Arghhh--I want to go so badly!! Not only do I work Thursday, but the inlaws are coming.

You gals are going to have sooo much fun! Hope you find some good deals!!

ohNina

Feb 11, 2007
Orange County, CA
Liza,
I wish I could go with you but my Thursday is PACKED. But...remember, I'm a 37! Text me if you find something that I can't live without!!! ha ha

Dec 30, 2008
Calabasas, CA
yay!! I hope you find an alti!!!
Me too! I think they will be charging for parking. Also, I'm totally down for lunch too! :smile:

So question, I've never been to a warehouse sale before. In my head I'm picturing the scene from Confessions of a Shopaholic (at the warehouse sale where everyone is running around and people are pushing and shoving) Is it more calm or is it pretty chaotic?

Mar 5, 2008
Me too! I think they will be charging for parking. Also, I'm totally down for lunch too! :smile:

So question, I've never been to a warehouse sale before. In my head I'm picturing the scene from Confessions of a Shopaholic (at the warehouse sale where everyone is running around and people are pushing and shoving) Is it more calm or is it pretty chaotic?
I went a couple of years ago and it wasn't even close. Might be different this year, though.

Beaniebeans

English broken here!
Apr 28, 2009
The Valley
I'll be there @12.30-1p. wish I could be there earlier though! Def want to meet everyone, and have some lunch!
Plus, I'd feel safe with Madamliza weilding some killer Altis! :boxing:

Jan 25, 2008
SoCal
LoL!! I just pray and pray they have my declics.. if any of you get there before me and see a 37.5-39 please please please hold it for me!!