Barneys VS Barneys Co-Op???

viacarolina2394

LV & Bal Obsessed
Aug 6, 2012
This may be a ridiculous question, but I live in FL and there is no Barney's. I'm on the hunt for a Black A.Wang Rocco with RoseGold and I'm going to Atlanta and saw that they have a Barneys "Co-Op". Is this saying like Off Saks? and Last Call? Or is this a full on Barney's that will carry this bag? Thanks in advance everyone!

no it's not like off saks or last call, the co-op is a division of their store with the "contemporary" designers, the second tier down price-wise. alexander wang is a co-op brand. in the main barneys stores co-op is a floor, and then here in nyc and I'm assuming in other areas of the country they have freestanding just co-op stores that are smaller versions of barneys, with only those brands. stuff like rag & bone, marc by marc jacobs, isabel marant, premium denim like j brand, and so forth.

hope that's a clear explanation.

This may be a ridiculous question, but I live in FL and there is no Barney's. I'm on the hunt for a Black A.Wang Rocco with RoseGold and I'm going to Atlanta and saw that they have a Barneys "Co-Op". Is this saying like Off Saks? and Last Call? Or is this a full on Barney's that will carry this bag? Thanks in advance everyone!

And it closed last June at Phipps Plaza so there is no longer a coop in ATL. I don't know of anyone locally in ATL that stocks Alexander Wang. Jeffrey has a large variety of designers but I have never seen a Rocco there.

viacarolina2394 said:

I don't know how far away you are, but there is a Barney's Co-op in Miami on Collins ave