Barney's Trip Report - Spring/Summer Bags (PICS)

THANK YOU!!!!:yahoo: That has to be the first real picture here of natural, right? It can't be Greige because Greige wouldn't have the ugly :yucky: gold studs. I hate the gold hardeware FOR SURE. YUK :yucky: The leather on the natural looks really nice. I don't like the green, the marine is pretty, but not as pretty as ink. I still think natural is the only one that I will be getting, possibly Cafe. Then later maybe anthracite and argyle(now called sandstone) in the spring collection.
Thanks again!!!

I went to Barney's today w/ the intention of documenting leather variations so I can send them to Sarah to tell her what texture I wanted on my bag. There were so many people Christmas shopping, the SAs were really busy, so I just snapped away w/ my digi cam! :smile:

12-9-061.jpg

12-9-066.jpg

12-9-067.jpg

12-9-065.jpg
Is the bottom picture the new natural? or white?:confused1:

Man those are some ugly bags! I've tried to like them, I really have. I could even understand SILVER oversized studs (without the silly, textured pattern), because silver is so much easier to work into your accesrories, but huge GOLD studs are just so tacky.

I will keep trying though...

Me too. It's beautiful and the leather on that one looks really good. That picture of the grass green ..... the leather looks spotted, like a leopard. I don't like that bag at all.