Barneys shoe sales so far =)

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Thanks to my wonderful SA at Barneys Beverly Hills, CA--managed to find some great deals on Christian Louboutins and Lanvin ballet flats!!!

Christian Louboutin Miss Bunny in black patent 100mm
DSC01499.JPG

Christian Louboutin Red Patent Simple Pumps 100mm
DSC01500.JPG

Lanvin Black Suede with blk velvet bow
DSC01501.JPG

Lanvin Beige Patent ballet flats (these were only 205 USD after second markdowns!!)
PG_15110.5213_ZM1.jpg

Nice! I love all of them. And what do you mean by so far....do you have more en route? YAY!!

Is the Miss Bunny comfy for you?

awww thanks girls!!

and yes, the miss bunnys were surprisingly comfy, and this is coming from a girl who could barely handle 2 inch heels just a couple years ago (especially after a fall i had where i tore my left ankle ligament and was forever scared to wear heels at all);)

yikes!! omg, so sorry to hear that happened to you cali. but i too started to climb up the inches on heels and louboutins suprisingly are the only ones i can do this with.

^^aww thanks!!!

yes, the lanvin flats run TTS for me but I have heard some gals mention sizing up--but i never size up, even for louboutins, i have pretty small narrow feet too i guess...

soundjade the miss bunnys were about 430 USD on sale? I think theyre like 710 USD and then 40% off was the discount i got...so i think that math is right?