Barney's Seattle Stock ?

Nov 27, 2007
Vancouver, B.C.
Have any of you Pacific North West ladies been to the Barney's in Seattle lately ?? I might be taking a trip down there soon and was wondering what they had in stock (I'm particularily curious about GH days and cities or PT's)

TIA !! :flowers:

Tina777

Feb 12, 2008
Seattle WA
Last week when I was in there, they had about 4 GSH Step bags in bright colors EB PM. Very few RH bags. Because they are a small store compare to others, they sometimes keep larger bags in the back. New stock arrives today, so may be worth a call to see what they recieved :smile: I do agree with Swissflower- the SA there are not really helpful (except Gregory) unless you are buying for sure. Good luck!

Nov 27, 2007
Vancouver, B.C.
Last week when I was in there, they had about 4 GSH Step bags in bright colors EB PM. Very few RH bags. Because they are a small store compare to others, they sometimes keep larger bags in the back. New stock arrives today, so may be worth a call to see what they recieved :smile: I do agree with Swissflower- the SA there are not really helpful (except Gregory) unless you are buying for sure. Good luck!
Thanks tina that was very helpful !!

psaseattle

PNW Hermes-aholic
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
Sun Valley, ID
Was just in there today and bought a BBG GGH day. If I can remember correctly, they had about 4-5 GSH step bags (magenta, electric blue, dark green (?), a couple of the floral citys, a white city, a black GSH day, a magenta GSH day (great leather on that one). maybe a few others. the leather wasn't really doing it for me on a lot of the bags.....