Barneys Order Waiting Room

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think at least a few of us have ordered from Barneys and are STILL waiting. I placed my order on Feb. 21, and have since them contacted them twice about the status. Last I heard, it was an April delivery to them.

Anyone have any other news? I thought we could keep each other posted. I keep checking my status on the Barneys website. I ordered the saffiano rosa mini, and want it NOW!

2. I'm in the same boat, ordered Large saffiano Black/flamma bucket on march 1st and still waiting. Glad to see I'm not the only one !

3. I preordered a brandy lady bag at the end of March and a mini bucket saffiano flamma at the beginning of April. Received confirmation email that my pre orders were received but no updated emails since. Also not charge to my credit card.

4. It's nice to know I'm not alone. I thought about canceling the order and getting a mini off of the MG site directly...but I really want the saffiano.

5. Just preordered mini saffiano black/flamma bucket bag last week. I was pretty happy to know it is expected to ship this month...

I wanted 2 months for my large bucket last year... so still understand how frustrated it can be..

6. Same here. I ordered the mini bucket in rosa and carmello. I noticed in the shipping notes that they require signature on delivery for anything over $500. Does anyone know if they ship via FedEx, UPS or USPS?

7. Barneys ships via fed ex.

8. This wait is killing me !! I'm just waiting for it to change to "Expected in May" :crybaby:

9. Yep - I was supposed to get mine in March originally. :sad:

10. OMG I was just charged for mine !!! YAY :wlae:

11. I just got a shipping notice, but it's not tracking yet!

12. I ordered in Feb and got shipment notice just now.

13. I preordered mine in February too and just got charged for my bag. Someone from Barneys called me today to confirm my shipping address and told me that they are beginning to ship the bags now, so hopefully everyone will begin to receive shipment confirmation soon!

14. Does Barney order come with the original pink box too? How is Barneys packaging different?

15. No, only bags bought from the official website come with the pink box. Usually bags from other stores are just put in the dust bag in the box.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice