Barneys NYC

girl12532 said:
what did they have in ink? any cities/firsts/days??

I definitely saw a day, and I think a first. Don't remember if there was a city. It's probably worth calling -- there seemed to be a large ink section.

esile said:
abby, thanks for the letting us know. hang in there... you'll find your weekender! :girlsigh:

Thanks eslie. As much as I want a weekender, it would probably have to be a great deal for me to buy it right now. Maybe it's better if it doesn't come along too too soon :shame:. But I'm still gonna keep my eyes peeled...

I had to go back today at lunch (the Kiehls salesperson totally lied to me about what was in their deodorant so I went to return it :hysteric: ) and I saw the following in ink: courier, day, first, purse, work, shop(er/ing? that open tote style).

Also, for CeeJay -- there was one boobie left today -- a light blue (sky blue I think).

I didn't even know there was a "was this you" section! Anyway, I was carrying my Rebecca Minkoff bag, so I was bbag-invisible today :P. But I did speed through just to see what was left in ink and what color planets were left since people had asked...