Barneys NYC

illini3

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
So I am looking and calling around for a courier and while speaking to a SA at BNY, she said their Bbags are going on sale for 35% off in two weeks. She said the mini bowlings are going on sale and the whistle bags. She said she had white, red, black and brown in the mini bowling.

I just thought I would pass it along.

Hmm, I just called and they said they never had the mini bowling? I even emailed the SA a photo to make sure.? Can anyone confirm they did carry this style?

Hmm, I just called and they said they never had the mini bowling? I even emailed the SA a photo to make sure.? Can anyone confirm they did carry this style?

I'm not completely sure but I think I've seen the mini bowling at Barney's before. Some of the SAs there aren't very knowledgable about Balenciaga...Last time I was there the lady working in the B-bag section didn't even know what the First was :confused1:

I'm not completely sure but I think I've seen the mini bowling at Barney's before. Some of the SAs there aren't very knowledgable about Balenciaga...Last time I was there the lady working in the B-bag section didn't even know what the First was :confused1:

Can anyone confirm they've ever carried this style. I've been a busy girl. I've called 4 Barneys and sent photos of the mini moto to SA's that claim they are the BBag experts and none have ever seen this bag there?? HELP I want a Truffle :crybaby:

I've never seen any of the Bowling/Mini bowling styles at Barneys.

Yes - it is part of the motorcycle line. It's a possiblity that this style is being discontinued - there was no talk about it at the Bal NY trunk show whatsoever.

Good luck on your search! Have you tried Neiman Marcus? They have the Bowling/Mini bowling styles on sale.

I've never seen any of the Bowling/Mini bowling styles at Barneys.

Yes - it is part of the motorcycle line. It's a possiblity that this style is being discontinued - there was no talk about it at the Bal NY trunk show whatsoever.

Good luck on your search! Have you tried Neiman Marcus? They have the Bowling/Mini bowling styles on sale.

I have and thanks! NM only bought the mini in black white and grenat. (bought the grenat and black) Would really love something truffle.