Barneys NY Stock at Copley 11/13

amiekbs8

O.G.
Mar 28, 2007
So I had to pick up some stuff at Copley Square in Boston and I mosied on in to Barneys to see the stock, and here is what I can remember:

Steel GGH Flat Clutch
Black SGH Envelope Clutch
Mastic GGH Hobo
Black SGH Hobo
Pine SGH Flat Clutch
Jaune SGH Brief
Black SGH Brief
Pine SGH Day
Black SGH Day
Mogano SGH Day
Black RH Day
Pine RH City
Black RH City
Steel GGH Brief
Grey Crocodile Work (stunner)

Rouille, Jaune Le Compagnons
Rouille, Pine, Jaune Mini Compagnons
Pine Coin Wallet
Jaune Makeup

A bunch of Luna styles but I don't know them by name and a few Matelesse bags, one in Ivory and another in Mogano.

That's all I can remember for now!

Thank you so much for posting!:flowers: I thought finding a GGH Clutch in Steel would be too much work so I had given up on it before even trying. You totally made my day.......it's on it's way to me right now!!!!:yahoo: Thank you, thank you!!!:heart:

I think I'm done with Steel now!;)

Thank you so much for posting!:flowers: I thought finding a GGH Clutch in Steel would be too much work so I had given up on it before even trying. You totally made my day.......it's on it's way to me right now!!!!:yahoo: Thank you, thank you!!!:heart:

I think I'm done with Steel now!;)

Oh I'm so happy for you! For some reason, I thought you wanted an SGH Clutch in Steel because I actually asked the SA about it with you in mind (I've been reading how you've been looking and looking!) but wow, yay for you! :woohoo:

OMG! I was there on Sat and they didn't have a lot of the bags you mentioned!!! Guess they got more stuff in since!!! Thanks for posting!!!

They have other things in the back not on the floor, too! I had them check for a Tomato GSH Day but no luck! I totally recommend the SA too, she checked the entire Barney's stock for me but I guess it's not meant to be.:sad:

zacorey: There was nothing Violet there when I went. Hmmm since it's Thursday and you saw it Saturday, safe to say you are a bit in love? ;)

LVobsessed415: I am not sure, I don't think so, but the RTT is about the same size as the Brief, just wider and I may have assumed something to be a Brief, I didn't inspect the openings of all (just on the Jaune and Steel and both were Briefs). It wouldn't hurt to ask, Paula is a doll to deal with.