Barneys NY Signing?

Yep, it's May 1st.
I will NOT be missing this one, I am super excited. My SA told me that they are getting tons of new fall shoes in before the event (which sounds very strange to me because May sounds very early to have already produced a Fall collection).

Yay!!!
I cant wait to meet the sassy Miss Kamilla!!!
Im coming with a friend or 2. I cant wait. Saks was a blast.
Yeah...it sounds wayy too early for fall shoes. We just got the spring ones in, maybe she means more spring ones?

I have my heart set on the Joli Noeud in any color but black. Im on a black shoe ban.

hl - I think that the event is until 6 pm so sneak out of work early :graucho: Don't you have that doctor's appt to go that day? ;)

I think I am already feeling a cold coming on and I will probably have to go to the doctor on May 1st too.

ah i don't know if that will work..... feh. i'm going to do my best. he knows i love cl right now so maybe.... would love to meet you guys too! the only thing is- i don't think i can buy any shoes! lol.

I believe they will have samples and be taking fall preorders. I really want to go, but it's just a couple of days before my wedding. I'm just not sure if I can swing it! Plus, with my serious ban and all, it could be too tempting....but it's so hard not to get a look at the new styles...Ahhhhh! What to do!!!!????

Count me in :yes:..... wow Kam, time flew by, it's a week and a half away already!!... can't wait ... I look forward to meeting all the tpf ers that are going !... how will we know who is who??