Barneys NY impulse buy - your opinion please!!

The new Balenciaga bag... what do you think?

• Yes!! a keeper.

• NO NO NO don't stray from city/twiggy/purse!

• hmmmmm.... interesting, not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.
it's so odd - before i viewed your modeling shot, i thought the bag would be less than half it's actual size.

anyway, that bag, to me, says money. i'd put it on par with hermes *duck* i also love the retro look.

but like everyone says, it's completely up to you. if your instinct was to rip it off the mannequin, that's certainly something! give it a couple of days, then reassess.

and that's sad news about the violet :sad:

i personally love this bag, and it's alot larger in person than i thought...

i love the bbags that aren't the moto style...i have the "laptop" bag and one of the ring bags from f/w...
something about them is interesting to me, but i agree, if you don't love it, then you shouldn't keep it...

Okay...I would say...it's a very cool and unique bag...but I don't know if it is worth the money. Then again, that may not be fair- LVs are canvas and they cost an arm and a leg (and I still love them!). Bottom line- can you see your cost-per-use being a good number? And if you are undecided, the biggest question then is resale value. If you enjoy it for a bit and then get the urge to replace it with something different, will it hold its value as well as a traditional Balenciaga or will you take a huge loss?
When it comes down to it, all of our opinions are going to be personal taste anyway. And if you were so excited that you ripped it off the mannequin, that sounds like a winner! Just make sure it's not going to become an albatross around your neck for that much money, y'know:yes: ?