Barney's New York Outlet sale this weekend

Mrs.MaeBe

Nov 22, 2011
The land of the lost, CA
I did not see any other designer bags on sale left at the Cabazon location. However, they did have some shoes left at 70% off.
wow thanks! just called to see what they have left.. you can always do phone order but they aren't too enthused with telling you everything they have left.. Guess i will take a trip out to the one in camarillo since I'm closer to that one. NEver seen them have additional 70%! deepest I've seen them do is additional 60%!

Mrs.MaeBe

Nov 22, 2011
The land of the lost, CA
Sorry if this is posted anywhere else already but wanted to share that Barney's outlets have lots of items at additional 50 to 70% off the outlet price. I was able to pick up this Alexander Wang Jade Wristlet Bag for $59.70.

http://www.openingceremony.us/products.asp?designerid=12&productid=36535
Thanks op!!! just came from camarillo and i got Some Alexander Wang booties for $80 http://www.elle.com/Fashion/Fashion...imageIndex)/5/(play)/false#mode=base;slide=5;
Some keds loomstate sneakers for $11 ... 5 pair of jeans (7s, j brand and current elliot) plus 3 wallets and only spent a total of $260 including tax!!! :yahoo: Normally is $260 for ONE pair of jeans.. deal of a life time! :biggrin:

Mrs.MaeBe

Nov 22, 2011
The land of the lost, CA
Do you think it'll be too late if I went to the NY outlet later on this week?
my SA said the sale was on going until everything is sold, but you can call and ask if your specific store has an end date on that sale. Everything is selling out fast. My local one was all out of designer hand bags and not much selection of shoes left. But i still think its worth the trip

chibista

Nov 27, 2011
*teehee*
my SA said the sale was on going until everything is sold, but you can call and ask if your specific store has an end date on that sale. Everything is selling out fast. My local one was all out of designer hand bags and not much selection of shoes left. But i still think its worth the trip
Cool! Thanks :smile: