Barney's New York Final Markdown up to 70% off in store and online

ilu163

Jul 16, 2011
I don't see any further markdowns. There was like one napkin in home section for 75% off but otherwise prices are the same. Usually at this point in the sale Louboutins are 60% off also, but that's not the case this time.

billetdoux

Feb 4, 2011
Yeah, nothing seems to really be marked down further. I had several items I've been keeping my eyes on and they're all the exact same price.

highend

O.G.
Jul 2, 2006
I was able to order a Rick Owens top this morning that was 75% off....however, I have no confidence that it will actually be delivered to me, lol

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Boston
has anyone been to the store to check out the Louboutins if they're marked down further...?

highend

O.G.
Jul 2, 2006
I was able to order a Rick Owens top this morning that was 75% off....however, I have no confidence that it will actually be delivered to me, lol
surprisingly my order actually shipped and I should have it today....guess you never know with barneys online

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
I don't see any further markdowns. There was like one napkin in home section for 75% off but otherwise prices are the same. Usually at this point in the sale Louboutins are 60% off also, but that's not the case this time.
has anyone been to the store to check out the Louboutins if they're marked down further...?
They're markdown further.. :yes: 60% off.

mdmd

O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Chicago
The markdowns seem pretty random. I bought a pair of Prada boots today for only 30% off (loved them, though, so said the heck with it). The Chicago store had lots of boots of all types (OTK, ankle, leather, suede, Bal, BV, Fendi, Prada, YSL). Also some Prada and CL pumps an flats. Much better selection than on-line. Best selection for sizes 5-6 and 9-10.

bk0714

ysl lover
Oct 1, 2011
The markdowns seem pretty random. I bought a pair of Prada boots today for only 30% off (loved them, though, so said the heck with it). The Chicago store had lots of boots of all types (OTK, ankle, leather, suede, Bal, BV, Fendi, Prada, YSL). Also some Prada and CL pumps an flats. Much better selection than on-line. Best selection for sizes 5-6 and 9-10.
is YSL tribute or tribtoo pump too low on sale?