Barneys Madison Avenue - update!

What are you looking for, aaallabama?

They had a lot of ink. I can't remember specifically a city, but twiggy, purse, shopping, first, courier... and my SA told me there's more in the back.

What are you looking for, aaallabama?

They had a lot of ink. I can't remember specifically a city, but twiggy, purse, shopping, first, courier... and my SA told me there's more in the back.

awe, i'm not looking for anything, but i drool at the thought of such a big selection (must chill, must chill) :sweatdrop:

I was there on Saturday and they had tons of Rouille, Ink, and pale pink bags. I was amazed because they had more previous season bags than they did current season bags.

I also didn't see any Part Time bags. My friend was looking for a black or camel Day or Part Time, but Barneys didn't have any so we went to BalNY and she bought a camel Day.

Is the burnt orage color not a favorite? I like it alot but it wouldnt match anything I wear at all really. The Sapin is beautiful...would LOVE to get that Black shopper...but no....have to be in control...arrrgghhh!~

^^^I love my rouille first. However, I was lucky enough to find one with really deep rich color and no veins. I absolutely love mine and will probably use it for the entire fall season. It's definitely a fall color. I love it anytime I wear brown or black, which is quite a bit.

If you get, you'll love it!

^^^I love my rouille first. However, I was lucky enough to find one with really deep rich color and no veins. I absolutely love mine and will probably use it for the entire fall season. It's definitely a fall color. I love it anytime I wear brown or black, which is quite a bit.

If you get, you'll love it!

^^ me tooooooooooooo :love: