Barneys Liquidation Sale

rhm

May 3, 2014
Has anyone heard anything if Chanel stocks in Barneys will eventually go on sale?

I've read that LVMH brands will not be part of the liquidation sales but I haven't heard anything about whether Chanel or brands like Goyard will eventually sold throughout.

I had a long time Barneys SA but she left a few weeks ago for a new job and its impossible to get hold of anyone at the NYC store!

I read in the LA times that Chanel shoes are 5% off. The discounts aren't that great.

Barneys is not responsible for the liquidation sale as a company and don't have any say in the entire process I heard and its supposed to get very steep when the sale season really kicks in.

Barneys is not responsible for the liquidation sale as a company and don't have any say in the entire process I heard and its supposed to get very steep when the sale season really kicks in.
Yeah a lot of people are justifying it because they think that 5 or 10% is better than nothing. There probably won’t be anything exciting by the time they start having large discounts.

They had a better selection in store this week. The sale today in store was 10% off plus another 15% which included most designers (including Chanel). Downside is they may not have many sizes left in popular styles and everything is final sale.

They had a better selection in store this week. The sale today in store was 10% off plus another 15% which included most designers (including Chanel). Downside is they may not have many sizes left in popular styles and everything is final sale.
Sale is still going on- size 37 like 4 pairs of shoes/boots left. If you are a size 35 or 39 and above you will do very well.