Barneys Exclusive Floral GSH City S/S 08

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i like this version the best...it reminds me of the s/s 06 tapestry bags...
    what do you all think?

[​IMG]

2. I have this bag right now, I kind of like it, but I am not so sure that I
    will keep it.
    Resale value might not be so good.
    I`d like to hear from some other pf`ers....

3. I like the pattern, the flowers are really cute. What kind of material is it?

4. I like it!

5. I love it!!!

6. I don't know what I think......it is very different though.

7. i dont like flowers. but its nice.

8. i really like it but i wouldn't buy it because i know i would not wear it enough to justify the price

9. ooh i do like this one best!

10. I had not seen this version. It is much more subtle than the brighter florals. This black and white version seems to be the most neutral color combo. It might be a good choice for those who like the florals but are still iffy about them. I love the look of it. However, I really like the green and pink and the other bright floral combos also.

I can't say if this is my favorite because I really like all of the new bold florals. This is probably the most versatile of all of them though.

11. :nuts:

i'd love to see some pics swissflower!

12. I happen to really like it. If your wardrobe consists of lots of solid colors than I think this bag would be a nice compliment to your outfit!

13. I absolutely love it!!!

14. I definately will post pics for you.
    Should I hang on to it?

Will post pics later on....;)

15. I like it, but I don't love it IMO. I prefer all leather, so I will pass this one.