Barneys Designer Sale

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
Pre-sale has already started on select brands. Contact your SAs ASAP ladies! Who has already pre-sold goodies? :graucho:

stacyglam

Feb 17, 2011
new york
This may be a stupid question but do any balenciagas go on sale? I'm buying one as a gift and I'd love to save some money though I know the chances of that are pretty slim.

Apr 15, 2007
understand that the shoes will be on sale after Thanksgiving... but not all

the designers... imagine Manolo's & Louboutins will start later on selected

styles...

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
This may be a stupid question but do any balenciagas go on sale? I'm buying one as a gift and I'd love to save some money though I know the chances of that are pretty slim.
Definitely not a stupid question. :flowers:

There are a few Balenciaga styles on sale, yes!

understand that the shoes will be on sale after Thanksgiving... but not all

the designers... imagine Manolo's & Louboutins will start later on selected

styles...
Pre-sale has started, but you will officially be rung on the 1st. Every designer including Manolo is on pre-sale with the exception of Louboutin.

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
Thank you so much! I felt a little silly even asking but I'm so glad I did :smile:
No question is ever silly hon... That is how we all figure things out!

ETA: At my local Barneys, there is a long blue Bal clutch on sale, and all of the perforated drawstring bags are on sale. Not my taste personally, so I passed and went with a couple Givenchy instead.

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
How about bag? Will PS1 be on sale?? or Chloe???
I really want to get myself something for xmas :graucho:
Chloe and Proenza aren't bag brands I'm into - do you have a great SA you can get a hold of? Sorry - I just did not ask about these. :sad: