Barney's Chestnut Hill has 1 ROUGE VIF!

1. If anyone is looking for the ROUGE VIF in the first Barney's in Chestnut Hill, MA has only one! I just got back! I put my name down so they'd call me if when they get it in the city or work! I'm so happy I got to see the color IRL!!! It's gorgeous! Like aaalla said- it looks just like red lipstick!:heart:

2. ohhh is it really bright red like the picture, L?

3. Yes! It's really pretty!!! When I saw it I said, "I thought you weren't getting the rouge vif in!" and he said, " I just had someone call here a minute ago saying the same thing." It must had been someone on the PF! LOL

4. Thanks for the heads up, it sounds like such a pretty color!

5. What would you say the undertone is on it? blueish or more orange? I'm dying to see on IRL!

6. zac, i only saw red IRL in wallet. was first leather smoooshy? (and even if it was or was not, i know know there is no guaranty for other styles in same color!!!!!!but i am curious.:cool: )

7. chauss- I wouldn't say it was "smooshy". It wasn't bad- you still can't compare it to the older leather. The color was very pretty- it didn't have the marble/veiny look to it. I think I'm going to buy it but in the city-I just love the color.

8. avery- I don't know!!! Does someone else know how to describe it?

9. It really is a true red...slightly more blue than orange...but really a true red...

10. Can't wait to see PF pics of it! I LOVE 05 Rouge and would like to see how it compares to 06 Rouge VIF

11. yippy, i'm so happy another PFer agreed with my comparison :smile:

p.s. and there aren't any blue or orange undertones gals!!!

12. and ^^
    Thanks--good to know.

13. I'm leaving work RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT ... why are they not calling me!?!?!?!?!

14. ^^^ Sounds like you're getting it CeeJay!!! RUN!!!! Give us the update of what's in stock when you get back!!!

15. OMG, poor CeeJay, what's wrong w/those SA's over there (?) :blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice