Barneys called!

Dec 2, 2005
Todd from Barney's BH left a message for me, my Goyard is finally ready. I'm going to go pick it up tomorrow! :nuts:

Hmm. Guess this post is not very informative, but I am just sooo excited I wanted to tell fellow bag-lovers (and possible fellow Goyard fans)...

The blue is the one I'm getting, except w/ red-white-red stripes. :love:

Attachments

• e4_1.jpg
    e4_1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 106
spiralsnowman said:
Todd from Barney's BH left a message for me, my Goyard is finally ready. I'm going to go pick it up tomorrow! :nuts:

Hmm. Guess this post is not very informative, but I am just sooo excited I wanted to tell fellow bag-lovers (and possible fellow Goyard fans)...

The blue is the one I'm getting, except w/ red-white-red stripes. :love:

Is it true they hand paint them? I am so impressed by that. So much better than LV.

I definitely will! Strangely, I feel like the bag doesn't photograph well; (I didn't like the bag at all until I saw it IRL) I'll try to capture take a pic in sunlight tomorrow- maybe I'll spread the Goyard fever to you guys too! Lol. :amuse: :amuse:

Art- Yes they are handpainted...

I got a catalogue when I ordered my bag, so I tried to take some (blurry!) pics of the process. The first pic shows the bag in various stages of painting. They aren't factory-printed out; the dots are made by hand using some kind of stencil. So if you look at a bag, you can see that each dot's different. :amuse:

Attachments

• My Bags 003.jpg
    My Bags 003.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 116
  • My Bags 004.jpg
    My Bags 004.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 108
  • My Bags 005.jpg
    My Bags 005.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 97
  • My Bags 006.jpg
    My Bags 006.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 113
how exciting!! i saw some pictures in thefashionspot and IRL pictures are so much better than catalog pictures! I'm so glad they opened a freestanding boutique in SF, I drool everytime I pass by it!