Barney's Beauty Event

babymelsmom

Shopping Mad
Mar 7, 2007
Thursday, Sept. 18th thru Saturday, Sept. 20th

Spend $175 on cosmetics and fragrances and receive a cosmetics bag filled with goodies

I just received the card in the mail today and don't know what goodies will be in the cosmetics bag, but if it's like prior Barney's beauty events, the goodies will be great!

pie

O.G.
Dec 23, 2006
does anyone know if I can get the beauty gifts with purchases online? Is it an in store only promotion?

viba424

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
I think Id like to get this actually - but I better not unless I can legitimately think of stuff I would need anyway. I like that they carry Kiehls, and I like Fresh products too. They dont carry gucci perfume do they? I think thats NM.

Worth a visit!

mbw

Aug 10, 2007
The beauty gift with purchase is amazing. My SA said it is the best one she has seen over the years. I am eagerly awaiting my gifts. My SA is in the New York store, her name is Ko-Shin and she is unreal..her number is 212-833-2316 and tell her you are a friend of Marlene. Her e-mail is kmandell@barneys.com. Ko-shin is great!

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
Yes, this is the best beauty gift I have gotten this year or maybe ever!! I am still in amazement at how much is in there and how generous the portions are. I mean a full size Nars body lotion...hello!

I want to go back and get a second one. but, you know, that would be just too much, right?

viba424

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
Hey, Im curious what did everbody get - I mean purchase. I was trying to think about would have needed and it doesnt really add up to $175; but actually finding stuff probably wouldnt be that difficult. What were some of your favorite samples in the pack? It was hard to see from the pic all that was in there.

Last edited: