Barney's Balenciaga Private Sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got an email link to the Barney's Balenciaga Private Sale. They generated a unique password for my email address, and it linked to the Barney's site with a special section for Balenciaga bags about 50% off!

I got a black Classic Traveler Backpack for $839, a little less than 50% off! It's been on my list, was just waiting for a sale! No city bags on there!

It's weird because the email was sent to my email address for which I don't make that many purchases. Anyone else get it (or have you gotten this type of thing before)?

2. any tote bags?

3. There are a couple tote bags and men's collection

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464314230.190315.jpg

5. Can u post a pic of the backpack .. I have been looking for one.. Thanks!!!

6. Wow, congrats! I wonder if the sale will be available in store.

7. Same here! They emailed another email address I have and never make purchases with. Weird. Does the Balenciaga site have a sale coming up?

8. they added some city and first!

Attached Files:

9. @shoegal11 here you go! i got the one on the right!

Attached Files:

10. Thank you!!!!!!

11. same! my hubby has an account which we use a lot and email was sent to my account with 2 or 3 purchases over the last few years.
    I scored mini city though :cool:

12. Sounds like they're just trying to bump business with the accounts that aren't that active!

13. I got the 2012 rose thulian first on the bottom row!

14. Congrats! :woohoo:

15. I should have gotten that giant flat cross body and now it's gone. Goes to show, if you like something don't hesitate!